Sauna & gym at the Seehotel Brunner in Tyrol
Do something for yourself and spend a spa weekend in Austria. You will experience a state of complete relaxation when visiting our new spa area.
In our sauna area, you can get your sweat on! Our spa offers a selection of different types of sauna and steam rooms. Especially after rigorous physical activity or long walks, the heat is a real treat for your sore muscles.
Discover the variety of highlights our spa area has to offer
- A comfortable whirlpool (36°C) - both relaxing and invigorating at the same time
- SkySpa panoramic indoor pool (30°C)
- Tyrolean sauna (55°C)
- Finnish sauna (90°C) - with herbal infusions that are varied daily
- Gemstone steam bath - especially good for your health
- Pleasant showers to cool down
- Light-flooded relaxation zone
- Roof terrace for a breath of fresh mountain air
- Physiotherm infrared cabin
All these facilities can be enjoyed by our guests at no extra charge.
Spa area with Physiotherm infrared cabin
Infrared light enables you to sweat at only 35°C without putting stress on your body. The experience is enhanced with the use of colourful lights, different sounds and aroma baths. The infrared light provides your body with new energy, relieves muscle tension and has a healthy effect on your entire body.
Gym area at the Seehotel Brunner
At our gym, you can continue your regular fitness regime even during your holiday. Modern, high-quality machines enable you to get a great workout. Afterwards, you can continue your sweat in the sauna!
Spend a relaxing weekend at our spa hotel in Tyrol! The Seehotel Brunner is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Contact us today - we look forward to hearing from you!