Information concerning your holiday at the Seehotel Brunner in Austria
Useful information for your spa holiday in Tyrol.
Arrival and departure
On the day of arrival, your room will be available from 3:00 pm onwards. On the day of departure, we kindly ask you to vacate your room by 11:00 am.
Discounts & surcharges
- New Year's Eve surcharge: € 21.00
- The overnight price will be reduced by € 9.50 for bookings including breakfast
- Single room surcharge € 18.00 per night and person
- Insurance fee for safe: € 1.00 / day
For children staying in their parents' room, the following discounts apply during all seasons:
- Children up to 2 years stay at the Seehotel Brunner for free
- Children from 3-11 years: -50%
- Children from 11 years: -30%
Reductions for loyal guests
Good friendships often last a lifetime and need to be maintained. This is why we offer a special bonus if you’ve stayed with us for 5 years or more (the prerequisite for granting the discount is that your last stay with us at the seehotel was no more than 7 years ago):
- From 5 years of residence: -5%
- From 10 years of residence: -10%
- From 15 years of residence: -15%
We charge € 12.00 (€ 18.00 from Winter 2022/23) per day for our four-legged friends (without food). Dogs are not allowed in the dining room or the beach area. A beautiful dog beach can be found on the eastern shore of the Lake Walchsee.
- A free cancellation of your booking is possible up to 10 days before arrival.
- In case of cancellation less than 10 days before arrival we can forego a cancellation invoice of 70% if the room can be rented out.
- In case of a cancellation 3 days or less before your arrival we charge a cancellation fee of 90% of the booked service.
We will be happy to send you documents from Europäische Reiseversicherung.
Reservations & payment
Your down payment amounting to 20% of the total price needs to be credited to our account within 14 days, free of charge:
You can pay your bill in cash or with your EC or credit card (Mastercard & Visa).
Our hotel is separated from the Walchsee Lake by the lakeshore road.
Reservations can be made by phone from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm, 7 days a week, even on weekends.