Skiing & Snowboarding
'Zahmer Kaiser' & 'Unterberg' – guaranteed skiing fun on the slopes of Tyrol in Austria
Great skiing pleasure...
Beginners and ski run experts alike will have great fun in the ski resorts in Kaiserwinkl , opened from early winter to Easter. Enjoy skiing on about 50 km common ski slopes, best prepared for your enjoyment.
The "Zahmer Kaiser" and "Unterberg" skiing areas offer a variety of different runs for skiers to choose from.
For those who are only starting to learn the art of skiing, there are plenty of special training slopes, so there is no need to worry about the safety of little skiers.
... in Kaiserwinkl
Glide down the sunny slopes, enjoy the picturesque view of snowy mountain tops and breathe the clean Tyrolean air. This is skiing in Kaiserwinkl!
Ski Centre Zahmer Kaiser - Walchsee
The Zahmer Kaiser ski centre, the landmark mountain of Walchsee, is THE popular holiday and skiing destination for young families. Enjoy the scenic view from ‘Zahmer Kaiser’ onto the superb mountain panorama and glittering Walchsee Lake.
- Guaranteed snow from 1.000 m above sea level
- 10 different runs and 25 km of perfectly prepared slopes
- 15 kilometres easy slopes - ideal for children and beginners
- 5 so called baby lifts to take our youngest ones up the slope safely
- Four tobogganing tracks - as an exciting alternative to ski pists
Ski region Unterberg - Kössen
The other top ski region in Kaiserwinkls . The Unterberg is Kössen’s landmark mountain. Alike its neighbouring region, Zahmer Kaiser, it belongs to one of the few places in Tyrol that guarantee for best snow conditions.
- A comfortable 6 persons cable car lifts you from 640 m to 1.200 m above sea level and carries up to 1.200 and 1.600 passengers per hour
- Three double chair lifts
- A total of 10 ski lifts
- Ski slopes at an altitude of 1.700 m and snow machines on the valley run
- Unterberg is considered one of THE upper category ski region in Tyrol’s lowlands.