Hiking Around Lake Walchsee
The world looks different when seen from a mountain top in Tyrol Austria ...
More than 200km of paths & routes
The hiking possibilities in the wonderful Kaiserwinkl landscape are almost endless. A total of more than 200km of paths and routes of all levels of difficulty lead through the mountains of the Zahmer Kaiser and Sights in the region are waiting in your summer holiday in Tyrol.
Many traditional mountain huts
Wilder Kaiser ranges. And after your exertions,
what could be better than a well-earned rest and a satisfying meal at one of the numerous mountain huts!
A hiking overview for Kaiserwinkl:
- Legends and tales from Kaiserwinkl
- At the boarder
- Medicinal herbs - natural health
- Full moon hike
- Mountain pasture hike with cheese tasting
- See and comprehend
- Barefoot hike
Guided tours, half day and full day
- Children and unathletic persons may also participate in these tours, as the main focus is experiencing nature while receiving interesting information on the region. These hikes are very enjoyable!
- Preparation: adequate clothes - hiking shoes - backpack - rain protection - optionally some hiking poles - snacks and drinks
- Stage 91: Discover the magnificent Höhenweg mountain path from the Stripsenjochhaus over Feldalmsattel. It will take you past mountain pastures to our Heuberg Mountain with a breathtaking view - continue over the Gwirchtalmen to Walchsee.
- Stage 92: From Walchsee hike to Schwemm (North Tyrol’s largest preserved moorlands) and turn off just before the Moarhof golf course in direction of the Brennkopf. Continue to the Wandberg Hut by the Burgeralm, and to the Priener Hut by the Ackernalm. Hike further to the Karalm passing Breitenstein, and from there descend to Edernalm to finally reach the destination: Kössen.