Included Services in Summer
Here's what you can look forward to
The Seehotel’s “ADDED VALUE”
A stylish atmosphere with typical Tyrolean heartiness and charm is what awaits you at the Seehotel. Gourmets will love our rich breakfast buffet with health food corner, weekly Gala dinner with music and dance, and our 3 - 4 course dinner menus with rich salad buffet. Chill out cosily our comfortable hotel bar, or by the open fire in our lobby, accompanied by a glass of elegant wine or fruity liquors!
Your Included Seehotel Extras:
- Welcome cocktail with information about our hotel and the region
- Rich breakfast buffet, that will satisfy all your wishes from fresh fruits/vegetables to a tea-bar
- Sleep-in Champagne breakfast on Sundays
- 3 or 4-course dinner menu (choice of 3 main dishes, vegetarian health cuisine) and rich salad buffet
- 1 Gala dinner or theme evening per week (Austrian buffet, ‘a menu for the senses’, and many more) including music and dance
- Weekly afternoon snack “salty or sweet”
- Choice of selected wines, carefully assorted by Anton Brunner, our young sommelier
Sports & Wellnes
- Use of our vitality bath on our roof with a superb view onto the Walchsee Lake: Panorama indoor pool, whirlpool, swan bath, sauna with view on the lake, aromatherapy sauna with mountain herbs, ice fountain, infrared cabin.
- Hotel owned beach by the lakeside with loungers and a panoramic pavilion
- Weekly new activities programme with authorised guides, Nordic Walking tours, guided mountain & valley tour, lantern hike with Schnapps, bicycle tours, bobsleighing fun in winter, cross country skiing tours, ice stock sports, chi gong etc.
- Free ski bus from the hotel to the ski resorts/ cross country ski slopes in front of the hotel (10m)
- Preferential tariffs at ski schools & rental skis
- Free rental bikes
- Table tennis
- Service, heating, local taxes, VAT
- Hairdresser, massage and cosmetics for a fee
- Preferential tariffs at the Golf Club Moarhof